Free printable Father’s Day cards are an inexpensive way to tell dad you care. There are so many options available online and this huge list of printable cards for dad will give you the resource for finding the perfect card!
WHO SHOULD GET A FATHER’S DAY CARD?
Did you know that there are other people you can give a Father’s Day card to besides your own father? It is TRUE and you would be shocked at how much it will mean to these other men to receive a card!
Here are some people you may not have thought to send a card to that would really appreciate it.
- Stepfathers definitely need to get a Father’s Day card!
- The father of your children should be recognized with a card not only from their kids but also from the children’s mother. Without him…no kids, LOL.
- Men who are new fathers would love an extra card recognizing their first year as a father.
- Grandfathers and uncles are great men to recognize this time of year.
- Any man who has been influential in your life or is like a father to you.
The great thing about free printable Father’s Day cards is that you can afford to send these cards to a lot of people because you aren’t having to go to the store and pay $3-6 bucks per card!
HOW DO I USE A PRINTABLE CARD?
Printable cards are very simple. Typically the card creator will give you instructions on the best way to print and fold the card so it looks professional.
Here are some tips for using these free printable Father’s Day cards so you are giving something that looks awesome:
- Print the card off on cardstock. Most cards will look best printed on white cardstock unless the creator specifies you use a colored paper.
- Make sure your printer has colored ink if possible! Bright colors add a lot of personality to the card.
- Use a bone folder to fold the card so you end up with beautiful creases.
- Make sure to write a personal sentiment inside the card and sign it.
- Don’t forget to put the card into an envelope. Typically the card creator will tell you what size envelop to use.
- Mail the card in plenty of time so it arrives before Father’s Day! If you can hand deliver the card it will be an even better treat for the recipient.
FREE PRINTABLE FATHER’S DAY CARDS
I have a whole big list of ADORABLE cards for you to print off for this year’s father’s day celebration. There is no doubt you will find one that is just right for the dad in your life.
Be sure and check out the other free Father’s Day printables while you are here.
I would love it if you shared this post on SOCIAL MEDIA!