These free printable scary pumpkin stencils are sure to be a hit on Halloween! With these stencils, your pumpkin is going to be the best in the block!
HOW DO YOU USE A PUMPKIN STENCIL?
Carving your pumpkin with the use of a stencil makes it easier. And here’s how you do it, follow these steps on using a pumpkin stencil:
- The first thing you want to do is clean and wipe down your pumpkin.
- After the outer surface is clean, you would need to clean the inside next. To this, slice a rectangle or box at the side of the pumpkin. This is better to do instead of cutting it on top. Leaving the stem on will keep it from rotting.
- When that’s all done and finished, print out your desired template from these free printable scary pumpkin stencils.
- Grab your clean pumpkin and the stencil. Simply position it on the smoothest side and put tape around the paper to hold it down.
- There are two ways you can use the stencil – either use it as is after printing or cut out the template so you can trace it on the pumpkin before carving.
- If you are planning to just use it as-is and won’t cut out the template, you can tape it to the pumpkin and use a sharp tool to trace the stencil onto the surface.
- After you’re done with your stencil, you can start carving!
WHAT KINDS OF MARKERS WRITE WELL ON PUMPKINS?
First and foremost, the best markers for pumpkin decorating are required. Regular markers will smear and rub off easily. A pumpkin’s surface resembles that of a whiteboard. Here is a list of markers you can use:
These are the most guaranteed ones to use on your pumpkin. It won’t be messy like the other markers!
BEST TOOLS FOR PUMPKIN CARVING
To make the best and scariest pumpkin, you’ll need more than a giant kitchen knife and a goop scoop. This Halloween, here are some cutting-edge tools and technologies that will make your lighted pumpkin the talk of the neighborhood. Check this list of best tools to use for carving your pumpkin:
FREE PRINTABLE SCARY PUMPKIN STENCILS
Have fun checking out this big variety of free printable scary pumpkin stencils. Keep scrolling to find all sorts of creepy templates for your pumpkin.
A big thank you to the generous bloggers who are providing these worksheets at no cost to us.
If you loved these free printable scary pumpkin stencils, be sure to check out these other fun printables:
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!