Easter Banners are cute, tasteful, and simple decorations for spring. These banners will make your holiday decorating a breeze! Find an assortment of adorable banners below and get started decorating today!
WHY DECORATE WITH BANNERS?
Decorating with Easter Banners will bring a touch of spring into your home with very little effort. These banners can create a sense of season and mark the upcoming holidays.
Banners don’t take up a lot of space when not in use and I love that I can reuse a banner over and over again. I may create several different spring or holiday banners and swap out which one I use each year so I don’t get bored.
If you don’t have a mantel, no worries. You can hang these on a wall, on a large mirror…really anywhere you can think of!
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR EASTER BANNERS
The supply list for these colorful Easter banners is all common household items! I love being able to use what I have around the house when I am doing DIY projects.
- Look through the list below and decide which banner will fit best in your home.
- Print the banner off…I like to print these off on cardstock so they last longer!
- If the banner requires cutting…then grab some scissors or a paper trimmer and cut away.
- Many of these banners will be hung with string, ribbon or twine.
- Typically you can use tape, adhesive or maybe even decorative clips or clothespins to secure the banner.
- I love using command hooks to hang my banners.
Banners are a mess-free way to decorate!
EASTER BANNERS FOR EVERY HOME
These Easter Banners will add a simple colorful touch to the Easter holiday and the spring season. Keep scrolling to find a free printable Easter Banner that you like best!
A big thank you to the generous bloggers who are providing these banners at no cost to us. Their creativity always amazes me!
If you enjoyed these Easter Banners be sure to check out these other fun holiday-related printables:
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!