A free printable Easter bunny template makes spring crafting easy and fun. This free template is perfect for younger kids to cut out and decorate. Between decorating Easter eggs and a traditional Easter egg hunt, finding time for an easy Easter craft is always good!
HOW DO I USE PRINTABLE TEMPLATES?
Printable templates are so convenient. I wish these had been around years ago! Templates are great for people like me who cannot freehand draw anything but a stick person, LOL.
All you have to do is download the pdf file to your computer or device. Then print it off.
I like to print mine on white paper or white cardstock, depending on how I use it. This specific printable make large easter bunny patterns. If you want a smaller bunny template, you can always adjust your print settings and decrease the size that way.
EASTER BUNNY CRAFT
You can do many fun Easter crafts in a preschool classroom with young kids. The best part about this printable PDF is that kids of all ages can use it. Very few craft supplies are needed, so there is very little additional cost involved.
Here are some basic ideas on how to use this free bunny template.
- Have kids color the Easter bunnies and add white pom poms or a cotton ball for the bunny tail.
- You can use cotton balls to cover the whole bunny’s body, which is white and fluffy. Add some googly eyes to the bunny rabbit for a hilarious finish.
- Print the template on cardstock. Decorate the free printable Easter bunny template and then cut it out. Attach the bunny to the front of the child’s Easter basket as a great way to personalize their holiday.
- Grab some colorful large sequins and glue them onto the bunny’s body for a shiny change of pace. This will help with fine motor skills while they work on their own Easter bunny. There are so many different colors of sequins…you can even make a rainbow rabbit!
Be sure to hang up the completed bunny as fun Easter decorations around the house.
MORE EASTER BUNNY CRAFT IDEAS
Once you finish decorating the free printable Easter bunny template project, make time to create some of these creative projects.
- Kids will love this rabbit headband craft project. It is so easy to make, and who doesn’t love wearing a holiday-themed headband?
- Easter bunny footprints can be used for a lot of different projects. These could even be used on a bulletin board during spring.
- Another fun craft is to make Easter bunny ears with a real headband. These are more durable than paper ears and are super cute.
- Get outside this spring and use items you find in nature to make a bunny mask. Kids enjoy craft projects even more when they are outside! What a fun way to enjoy nature.
- An Easter bunny paper plate craft is iconic and never boring. Add some artificial flowers to really WOW the parents.
FREE PRINTABLE EASTER BUNNY TEMPLATE
You can download this free printable template at no extra cost. It is FREE for non-commercial use. Please don’t share the download link… send your friends to this post so they can print their own off.
Grab the printable file via the button below. Remember this is for your own personal use only.
Be sure to check out these other great Easter printables while you are here:
- free printable Easter bunny coloring pages
- Easter scavenger hunt printable clues
- Easter trivia
- Free printable Easter banners
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!