It is so much more fun to do themed worksheets like these free Valentine’s Day worksheets. Kids love themed activities and these sheets are adorable and FREE!
DO WORKSHEETS HELP KIDS LEARN?
Worksheets have been popular in the classroom for as long as I can remember.
Many assignments are done one computers now and I don’t think as many worksheets are used these days.
Worksheets can provide valuable practice for kids in preschool and elementary school. It is a way to send home some work that the kids can do at home.
Repetition is important when learning new skills and I believe worksheets are a simple way to help ingrain new skills in children.
These free Valentine’s Day worksheets are perfect to incorporate during the month of February.
VALENTINE FUN FOR THE CLASSROOM
If you want to bring some extra magic to the classroom during February it is easy to do.
Here are some simple and inexpensive ideas:
- Buy some conversation hearts and use them in daily activities. Kids can read the hearts, rewrite the words on the hearts, even do matching games.
- Have the kids do a writing assignment in red or pink pen or crayon for some colorful fun.
- Buy some conversation heart stickers to put on student papers this month.
- Save shoe boxes and let kids make their own Valentine’s Day mailboxes for the class party.
- Cut up strips of red, white, and pink construction paper and have the class make a paper chain to decorate the room.
FREE VALENTINE’S DAY WORKSHEETS
This list of free Valentine’s Day worksheets will keep your kids busy at home or at school.
These were created by some fabulous and VERY generous bloggers!
Just click on the links below to go to the original post and download the free printable Valentine worksheets.
If you loved these free educational printables be sure to check these other great printables out: